- Drag the mouse to pan
- Mouse Scroll Forward to zoom in
- Mouse Scroll Backward to zoom out
- SHIFT + Drag the mouse to zoom in
- SHIFT + CTRL + Drag the mouse to zoom out
- SHIFT + Click to recenter
- Double Click to Center and Zoom in
- SHIFT + Double Click to Center and Zoom in
- Use arrow keys to pan
- Use + key to zoom in a level
- Use - key to zoom out a level
- Select a tool for use (Area, distance, point)
- Select any tool to clear the current measurement
- Double click the last point for total area or distance or to pin point marker.
- Press CTRL to enable snapping.
- Cick the Print Button on the page header.
- Select Portrait or Landscape for PDF
- Select an image file type
- Wait for PRINTOUT to appear
- Click PRINTOUT
- Print to paper using your browser's print function
- Right-click and Save the image
- Click the More... to open or close the layer list.
- Click the checkbox to turn a layer on or off
- Click the arrow at the right of a layer to open or close the sublayer list.
- Layers with sublayers have additional tabs.
- Sublayers: Click checkbox to turn on and off
- Legend: Display legend for the layer items
- Opacity: Move the slider to change the transparency of the layer.
- Parel polygons with data
- Must be ON to view parcel information.
Detail Lines and Text
- Map linework and text
- Parcel lines, lot lines, lot numbers, dimensions, addresses, roads, railroads, water features, boundaries, etc.
- The sublayers highlight the selected properties of each parcel including Sales, Taxes, Living Area, etc.
- Be sure to use the legend to display the value ranges of the colors for each selection
- It is recommended that only one Parcel Data Layer be turned on at a time to reduce clutter